- 1 pound DiRusso's® Italian Sausage Links
- 1 box (12 ounces) Jumbo Shells, uncooked
- 2 pounds (4 cups) ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces (2 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 3 egss, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh celery leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 jar (32 ounce) spaghetti sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a skillet, cook the sausage links over medium heat, turning often, for about 20-25 minutes, or until the center of the link is not longer pink. Remove and cut the links into 1 inch slides. Set aside.
- Cook Jumbo Shells according to package directions. Cool in a single layer on wax paper to keep shells from sticking together.
- Combine cheeses, eggs and seasonings. Fill each shell with about 1-1/2 tablespoons cheese mixture.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Place shells in a single layer in the pan; cover with remaining sauce and the sliced sausage. Sprinkle with additional Romano cheese, if desired.
- Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for about 40 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Share this Recipe