- 1 pound DiRusso's® Italian Sausage Links or Patties
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 3 medium potatoes, cut in small cubes
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (17 ounce) can cream style corn
- 1 (17 ounce) can can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk or
- 1-1/2 cups Half and Half cream
- Swiss or Cheddar cheese, grated
- fresh parsley (broad loaf), minced
- Remove casings from sausage links. In a Dutch oven or stockpot, cook sausage and onions over medium heat, crumbling the sausage with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in potatoes, water, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until potatoes are almost tender.
- Add the cream style corn, whole kernel corn and evaporated milk. Simmer until heated through.
- Serve and garnish with the parsley and shredded cheese.
Share this Recipe