- 1 pound DiRusso's® Italian Sausage Links or Patties (Hot)
- 1 pound DiRusso's® Italian Sausage Links or Patties (Medium Hot)
- 2 pounds Velveeta® processed cheese, cubed
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 pint sour cream
- Jalapeno peppers, diced (optional)
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add sausage, crumble and cook until no longer pink and lightly browned.
- In a crock pot on low setting, melt cheese. Add cooked sausage, salsa, tomatoes, and sour cream. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for about 3-1/2 hours. Whisk in jalapeno peppers before serving. Serve with tortilla chips or garlic toast.
Share this Recipe