- 30 DiRusso's® 1 oz. Italian Style Meatballs
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 green bell peppers, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 large onions, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- salt and pepper
- 1 jar (24 oz.) Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Heat oil in frying pan, add peppers. Season with salt and pepper and sauté until tender.
- In the baking dish, layer meatballs, peppers, onions and half of the cheese. Combine marinara sauce, water and seasonings and ladle over all. Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35-40 minutes.
Share this Recipe