- 1 pound DiRusso's® Italian Sausage Links or Patties
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 (4 oz) can mushroom stems, drained
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, diced, skins removed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Bisquick® baking mix
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Remove casings from sausage links. In a frying pan, add sausage and cook over medium heat crumbling sausage with a wooden spoon.
- In a greased three-quart baking dish, layer the sausage, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and cheese.
- In a large bowl, whisk the pancake mix, eggs, milk, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour over cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 45-50 minutes or until top is set and lightly browned. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Share this Recipe