- 1 pound DiRusso's® Italian Sausage Links or Patties
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 5 slices bacon
- 2 cans (28 ounce) baked beans
- 1 can (15 ounce) dark red kidney, drained
- 1 can (15 ounce) pinto beans, drained
- 1 can (15 ounce) butter beans, drained
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cider or white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Cook in a crock pot on HIGH setting for 1 hour. Reduce the heat to LOW and cook 3 to 4 hours longer or until heated through.
- Add a minced jalapeno pepper for heat.
- Use 1 pound of sausage links, cut in 1-inch pieces.
Share this Recipe