- 1 acorn squash
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 - 4 oz. DiRusso's® Italian Sausage Links
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Microwave the squash for 3 minutes. Cut squash in half, scoop the seeds and stringy pulp out of the squash cavities and discard.
- Remove casing from sausage links. In a skillet, cook the sausage, crumbling with a wooden spoon.
- Fill each cavity with brown sugar and crumbled sausage.
- Bake for about 50 minutes until the squash is tender when pierced with a fork.
Serve 1 half per person.
Share this Recipe