- 1 pound penne or ziti pasta
- 1 quart Marinara Sauce
- 24 (1-1/2lbs.) DiRusso's® Turkey Meatballs, thawed and halved
- 1 pound part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons Romano cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cook pasta as label directs and drain. Return pasta to saucepot.
- Meanwhile, in saucepan, heat marinara sauce until hot. Add 3 cups sauce to pasta in saucepot, toss well. Reserve remaining 1 cup sauce.
- In a medium bowl, stir together ricotta cheese, egg, Romano cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- In a 13 x 9 inch glass baking dish or 4 quart casserole, spoon half the pasta mixture and top with meatball halves.
- Spread ricotta cheese mixture over meatball layer. Spoon remaining pasta mixture over ricotta cheese layer, than spoon remaining 1 cup sauce over pasta. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake 30 minutes or until hot through. Serve with extra sauce.
Share this Recipe