- 6 cups day-old bread, grated
- 1 pound DiRusso's® Real Italian Sausage Links or Patties
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup (approx.) vegetable or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 pounds (approx.) Hungarian peppers
- Spoon marinara sauce over the peppers the last 10 minutes, if desired.
- The cut off tops of the peppers can be chopped, pan fried and added to the stuffing, if desired.
Share this Recipe