- 1 pound DiRusso's® Italian Style Mini Meatballs
- 1 jar (32 ounces) Marinara Sauce
- 16 lasagna noodles
- 4 cups (2 pounds) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Romano cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 cup celery leaves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Cool in a single layer on wax paper to keep noodles from sticking together.
- Combine the ricotta cheese, eggs, and seasonings.
- Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce in an 11 x 13 baking pan. Arrange 4 noodles over sauce in single layer. Spread 1/3 of the ricotta mixture over noodles and 1/3 of the mini meatballs over the cheese.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 of the Mozzarella cheese and 1/3 of the Romano cheese; cover with more sauce.
- Repeat layering process two times ending with lasagna noodles and sauce on top. Sprinkle with additional Romano cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for about 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Allow lasagna to cool for 15 minutes before cutting and serving.
- DiRusso's Italian Sausage Links can be substituted for the mini meatballs as follows:
In a skillet, cook the links over medium heat, turning often, until the centers are no longer pink. Cut links into thin slices.
Share this Recipe