Sausage, Potato and Pepper Roast
- 2 Lb DiRusso's® Real Italian Sausage Links
- 6 Medium potatoes
- 4 green peppers
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Cut sausage links into halves and place in a large roasting pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes, turning once.
- In a bowl, mix together potatoes, peppers, salt and pepper to taste, and oil.
- Add mix to sausage and roast for approximately 1 hour more, turning several times with spatula.
- DiRusso's® Turkey Italian Sausage Links can be substituted for the pork links.
Share this Recipe